Thursday 10 November 2016

Mablethorpe - September 2016

We had a great weekend in a Mablethorpe caravan park in September. Our first stay in a caravan park, at least together and as adults.

I'm only just posting about it as it was ruined the very evening we got home by something happening that made me go on a massive anxiety bender for weeks. It was a bad 'un.

Mablethorpe beach was stunning. It was a shock to find such a gorgeous beach on the east coast of England - not least in a seaside resort like Mablethorpe, which I presumed must be as dirty and grim as I think Blackpool is. How wrong was I?











Special finds.


First full day, and this is what we were greeted with.

We went to Skegness. It wasn't as bad as I expected, even in the pouring down rain.













Lots of nice wildlife in our caravan park. Rabbits running around and everything.



The sun emerged for the following day on Mablethorpe beach.










It really is a glorious beach.


I took a walk around the caravan park as the map promised lots of nice lakes and interesting things. The best thing I found was a load of these very particular speed limit signs.



Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment